Sunday, January 14, 2007

On Stem Sell Research

After last week's news that the House was once again trying to overstep their bounds by passing bills that God and W. just don't agree with, I decided I needed to do some first-hand research. Uncle Jason has sadly chosen a path that is bound to get him all mixed up in this "science" mumbo jumbo, and is currently working on his PhD in Genetics at Stanford.
While he's a bit of a disappointment to the family, on the bright side, his current position did give me access to do some research of my own.
So I did the whole deal; I put on the silly glasses, the "I'm so smart" white lab coat, face mask, etc. I mean really- I wasn't holding back on this science thing- I was giving it a fair shot. So then Jason put what I can only assume were baby embryos in a little beaker and I watched it with my own two eyes. . .
Nothing!!! No cure for Parkinson's, no nothing! It smoked a little and then disappeared. I will say this: I saw a whole bunch of mice around one corner. So at best all these scientists are doing is taking our precious embryo children and turning them into mice. No thank you!
VETO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home