Tuesday, February 06, 2007

On Dissappointments

Last Thursday my parents packed up a bunch of snow clothes, dropped me off at Milo's for the weekend and left with Morgan somewhere. Some dogs might get jealous in a situation like this, but I'm all brains and I was pretty sure I had it figured out. I was certain they were taking her off to some frozen wasteland to get rid of her. It was the only explanation really- all the big jackets, talk of the cold, the fact that they were only bringing her, the fact that finding her a new home has been on my wish-list for ever . . . So I spent the weekend living it up with Milo. We totally stayed up late and watched "All Dogs go to Heaven" and "Turner & Hooch", we toilet papered Erik and Teal's house, thought about sneaking in to Petco but Milo wimped out- scared of getting caught. Anyway, it was all even more fun because I was thinking about life without Morgan in the back of my mind, but then Sunday the dookie hit the fan because they came back with her. The only thing I can figure is that they went to leave her in this winter wonderland and she whined and cried so much about how she was gonna miss me, that they relented and let her come back. They are both pretty weak in character (most Liberals are) so this doesn't surprise me too much, but it's disappointing all the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home