Friday, February 09, 2007

On gillt

I think my parents felt guilty for taking Morgan to Tahoe without me (not that I even wanted to go) and then I think they probably felt especially guilty for bringing her back again because they bought me this knitted hoodie on their trip, which can only be described as a Guilt Gift.
They seemed pretty pleased with themselves for having bought it; they just laughed and pointed and squealed with excitement and laughed some more after putting it on me. As dapper as I must look, this still doesn't excuse their neglectful parenting techniques.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know why they didn't take you, Tatanka. You would have been too sexy for the snow.

8:14 AM  
Blogger k8 said...

that is the greatest pet photo ever. i looove the outfit!

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home